First, make sure that a product image is connected to your variants in the backend, under products, for Shopify Options.
For our Virtual Options, you are unable to connect product images to variants.
Below is some information on how to do this for Shopify Options.
Add an image to a new variant
- From your Shopify admin, go to Products.
- Click the name of the product that you want to edit.
- In the Variants section, click Add variant.
- While creating the variant, click Choose image on the variant details page.
- Select a product image or click Add image to add a new image.
- Click Save.
Add images to existing variants
From your Shopify admin, go to Products.
Click the name of the product that you want to edit.
In the Variants section, click the image icon to assign an image to that variant:
Select a product image or click Add image to upload a new image.
If the product image still doesn’t change with the selected variant send us a ticket and well fix this problem as soon as possible